SAP GTS consultant
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Brabers Consultancy
We are looking for an SAP GTS consultant for one of out international clients, based in the UK.
The client is looking for some with experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- At least one end to end implementation in GTS.
- Responsible for the implementation of compliance management, Customs Management, trade preference including the integration with order-to-cash processes and procurement processes
- Responsible for the full implementation cycle within the stream: process design, requirement gathering, solution design, training, testing, deployment, and hyper-care support Trade Preference
- Support experience with SAP GTS interfaces from data providers - denied parties, HTS content.
- Proven expertise to create requirement specifications based on architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes.
- Basic Configuration experience in SAP ECC and S4 HANA Sales & Distribution along with GTS table structures, data elements/fields, & table inter-dependencies
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain management processes.
- Experience in other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP MM.