FX Pricing Developer - C++
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
FX Pricing Developer - C++ in the City of London. This role comes with the opportunity to contribute in the whole life cycle including analysis, architecture/design, development, testing and 2nd level support.
Our client is a leading investment bank striving for excellence in its technology division. Additionally, it is a company that operates across 80 countries with more than 20,000 employees.
The successful FX Pricing Developer - C++ will develop and maintain the pricing framework engine and distribution for the FX area (spot and forward).
The successful FX Pricing Developer - C++ will;
- Strong C++ and C development skills, particularly high-performance/low latency development
- Experience of messaging-based data distribution
- Proven ability to deliver Front Office systems
- Highly motivated to work directly with traders and research
The following would be helpful:
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in Java
- Experience of the FX business
- Enthusiasm to learn to use technologies as needed (eg SQL Server, WireShark, Python, ELK)
Our client is offering an attractive day rate for a six month contract. They are able to offer hybrid working and exposure to working in the financial services sector. CVs under review now.