Chef de Cuisine - The Grill
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by The Dorchester Hotel
- We are looking for a passionate Head Chef to join The Grill at The Dorchester and lead the team in delivering an incredible dining
- The Grill is our original fine dining restaurant which first opened with the hotel in 1931 serving delicious dishes ranging from grill favourites on the carving trolley to the restaurant's signature blue lobster chowder. All topped off by an extensive sweet soufflé menu - the first of its kind in London.
- Our new Chef de Cuisine will look after the kitchen team as well as being responsible for the restaurant's menu and offerings
- The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of running a kitchen, including payroll, recruitment, food orders
- Previous experience leading a kitchen is essential to be considered for this position
- The successful candidate will have a passion for luxury cuisine and running a busy restaurant
- You must have excellent organisational and time management skills and be able to adapt to business levels within the hotel.
- A good level of spoken and written English is essential
The InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel