12/24 hr Shifts - To the $190Ks in NYC for 40 Hr Week - HUGE Retiremen
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by CompHealth
Please ask for Sean Goldstein at [Click Here to Apply] or [Click Here to Apply] when inquiring about this job.
A New York City hospital seeking nurse anesthetists to work 12 and 24 hour shifts. An experienced CRNA could make into the $190Ks for working about 40 hours a week. Plenty of extra overtime would also be available. You won't have to leave this borough to enjoy New York but there is great access to the rest of the city. A Sign-on bonus will be offered as well. This position offers CRNA's the opportunity to do regionals while still seeing a variety of cases. The Anesthesiologists are very supportive of the CRNA's here. They offer excellent benefits including a Significant retirement program that can pay as high as $30,000 annually for some depending on the year. Plus you will receive over 8 weeks of total paid time off, plus fully paid health, dental and vision insurance. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at [Click Here to Apply] or call [Click Here to Apply]
**Please reference job #
- 12 and 24 hour shifts
- Commutable from most NYC locations
- Massive retirement contribution
- $190K for 40 hours a week for Experienced CRNAs
- OT available if you like
- Sign-on bonus is offered
- Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Challenging mix of Cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail