Administrator Law 6 Month Contract
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Office Angels
Senior Administrator - Well Established Law Firm
£26,000 - £28,000
6 MONTH CONTRACT
The successful candidate will ideally have a background within Law.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator has become available within an amazing company in the heart of the city.
The company is seeking an experienced, professional candidate with experience within Law.!
This company has a great family/friendly feel environment.
JOB ROLE: Senior Administrator
JOB TYPE: 6 Month Contract
HOURS: 09.00am - 5.00pm
SALARY: £26,000 - £28,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Very professional, corporate, warm and welcoming environment
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Answering the phones and dealing with any queries
- Covering reception when needed/meeting and greeting
- Filing, copying, scanning, achieving, and typing
- Arranging events and courses
- Preparation of all documents
- Administrative support to all legal team members
- Preparation of document lists
- Preparation of court documents for fee earns
- Logging and filing queries on company database
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education
- Experience within Law is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work and gain knowledge of Law is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Competent with the Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional, personable and approachable attitude.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Camino Partners Ltd
Edward Mann Group