Guest Relations Associate
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by CBRE
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Guest Relations Associate to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be rresponsible for delivering the daily reception functions within Guest Relations.
- Meet and greet large volumes of clients and visitors
- Provide assistance based on their needs, including registration if required
- Handle and administer general enquiries
- Manage Condeco booking requests, including booking all forward and same day reservations, cancellations and / or amendments to bookings as per the client requests
- Guide internal clients through the Guest Relations intranet site as well as advising clients to book meetings through Condeco
- To coordinate any catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client
- Conduct regular room inspections by walking around the meeting rooms on a regular basis to ascertain which rooms are vacant, dirty or ready for use
- Ensure the reception and public spaces are clean and tidy with the furniture in the appropriate positions at all times
- Report and record any faults with furniture, fixtures & equipment to the Facilities Helpdesk and follow up when necessary
- Maintain the reception desk/areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Able to prioritise accordingly and flexible in handling a variety of tasks
- Complaint handling - abilty to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner
- Administrative skills - Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook (desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.