Support Broker (Contract)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is seeking commercial insurance broker support for their busy broking branch in Glasgow centre.
- To assist with support and broking of new and existing commercial insurance risks including motor, property, EL, PL, commercial combined, etc
- Keeping records up to date
- Laising with account executives and insurers
- Proving quotations, handling renewals, MTA's, policy issue, etc.
- Minimum 2 years' experience gained within a commercial insurance environment, ideally broking although insurer backgrounds will be considered.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Knowledge of most classes of commercial insurance including motor, property, EL, PL, commercial combined, etc
- Discipline to understand and consistently apply best administrative support.
- Prioritisation skills
- Advanced typing/data entry skills
- Basic Word, Excel and Power Point experience
- Regulatory and FCA process knowledge as required
Package: This role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that would be expected from a national broker.
This position is initially to cover a 6-month maternity cover contract
For more information on this role or confidential chat, please contact Elaine McCrink
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency