Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Roevin
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a very large Packaging company based in Caerphilly. We are recruiting for an experience Cataloguing Archivist offering up to £11 per hour.
The Business Improvement Team is responsible for undertaking Business improvement initiatives (including Projects, feasibility studies, processing mapping, process improvement, data gathering, root cause analysis and problem resolution suggestions) all with the aim of driving Operational Excellence throughout the business.
The Cataloguing Archivist will support the members of the Business improvement team on a GDPR project by cataloguing and indexing storage documents, to ensure compliance with our data retention policy. The individual should identify sensitive material, under agreed criteria. The resulting documents must be GDPR compliant.
* Possess a strong understanding and/or experience of GDPR Regulations.
* Have a good eye for document details and the ability to recognise official business document and records.
* Work under own initiative and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrate a professional and discreet attitude.
* Understand working in a blue chip organisation.
* Show commercial awareness.
* Good communication skills both written and oral.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree educated (or equivalent work experience).
* Preferably experience in large, multi-national, cross-functional teams supporting senior-level management and key stakeholders across the organisation.
* Experienced and knowledgeable in GDPR Regulations.
* Experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications, including Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
If you interested, know someone that is or would like to know some more information please contact Matthew Dreniw on .
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://candidate-privacy-information-statement