Logistics and Commercial Coordinator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Adecco UK Limited
Adecco Sheffield is searching for an experienced Logistics Coordinator/Administrator to join a busy team in Holmewood!
This is a role with an immediate start and has an excellent rate of pay £9.23ph, combined with great working hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 am Monday-Thursdays and 8:00 am - 2:00 pm on Fridays.
The successful candidate will be providing administrative support to the commercial, production and despatch departments.
As part of your role you will be required to perform the following:
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Resolving customer pricing issues
- Maintaining multiple databases
- Raising Purchase Orders and Credit note requests
- Communicate with customers via email, phone calls and letters
- Production Planning Schedules or Orders anomalies
- Raise Shipment Paperwork
- Organise transport
- Deal with Despatch discrepancies such as SQPs, debit notes, credit notes
- Dealing with customer returns
- OTIF analysis
- Manage stationery (including Despatch and Visitor Labels / Business Cards)
- Christmas Cards & Hampers
- Liaising for Confidential Waste Collections
This role would suit a Logistics/Commercial/Sales Administrator looking for their next step in their career. The successful candidate will be confident and outgoing, with a real 'can do' attitude!
To apply you must have 2+ years of relevant experience and be available to start immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy