Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Are you looking for your an office based role with a hands on element? Are you strong with microsoft programs and have good general IT skills? Are you immediately available?
Our client are looking for an Administrator to work in a busy civil engineering company within their transport office. The role is for a temporary staff member, with an opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have:
- IT skills
- Administration experience
- A desire to produce quality work
- A keen attitude towards work
- Willing to cover a variety of tasks depending on the needs of the client
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Providing administration support
- Asset control, arranging service schedules, testing and calibration
- Maintaining accurate records of all transactions
- Ordering spare parts using dedicated 'e-proc' software
- Procurement paperwork and supplier invoice queries
- Monitoring approved supplier compliance and certification
- Damage and loss claims
- General hire desk telephone support
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career.
Please apply online asap to be considered for this role. This role has a quick start for the right applicant.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Pin Point Recruitment
Search Party Digital Ltd
Hamlin Knight - Recruitment Specialists in Human Resources, Office Support and Sales & Marketing
ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT LTD