Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by F1rst Commercial Recruitment
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and award winning national team as a Bid Executive. Based at either the firms head office in Central Manchester or their Leeds office, this role will suit a driven and motivated individual who is keen to progress their career development and take on new challenges. The Bid Executive will sit within the central Marketing and Business Development team, reporting directly into the Business Development Director.
A knowledge of working on bids, tenders, PQQs is essential to this role. (Whether that be in a more junior capacity and you want a step up, or more senior capacity and you want a more dedicated bid role).
Our client is a leading professional services firm that offers great career progression opportunities and fully supports a healthy work/life balance.
The role will be to provide national bid support across all of the Groups brands, with key responsibilities including:
- Completing all pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs)
- Assisting/managing firm wide bids
- Responsible for the management of the content library, including policies and processes
- Developing content including team biographies and relevant experience
- Writing and maintaining a database of transactions and cases across all sectors and services
- Daily monitoring of tender opportunities via Tracker and setting up profiles for all services/teams
Capability Statements (essential)
- Production of sector and bespoke capability statements
- Maintaining library of standard sector capability statements
Document Production Software (desirable)
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating all standard text and content library for the automated document templates
- Previous Bid/Tender experience in any industry (essential)
- Experience of professional services (desirable)
- Good writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with senior personnel
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload
- The role will involve occasional travel between UK offices
- Circa £27k-£33k salary
- 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years service to max of 26 days
- 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme
- 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
- 75% Critical Illness Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team, where your career can grow.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV using the link or call Sharon on: , quoting reference number: 29042 and where you saw the job advertised.
Please note: F1rst Commercial Recruitment are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our clients (the end employer). We are solely providing a CV screening service for this role. Individual CVs that meet the relevant screening criteria for the role will be submitted directly to the end employer in their entirety for review and relevant contact made directly by them. By applying for this vacancy you are agreeing for us to pass your details solely to this specific client. All other CVs deemed unsuitable will be deleted in line with GDPR.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE JOB ALERTS ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED