HR Assistant - FTC 6 months
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Liberty Resourcing
Calling all HR Assistants!!
6 months fixed term contract
A successful and growing architectural practice are looking for a confident, approachable and multi-tasking HR Assistant to join their HR team. You will be required to take shared responsibility for the recruitment function, and work with the HR Assistant and HR team.
You will report to the HR Manager and be there to ensure all aspects of recruitment as followed through with full precision.
- Liaise with the Hiring Manager
- Manage the recruitment inbox & dealing with CV's
- Creating interview packs
- Checking recruitment invoices and raise PO's
- Liaise with HR Manager regarding offers
- Updating the internal recruitment model
- Posting job ads for the company website & job boards etc
- Producing and updating reports
- Coordinate the entire interview booking process
- Attend meetings
- General admin duties for HR team
Key attributes/ Qualifications required:
- Education to A 'level standard
- Minimum of 1 year in HR/ Administration/ Recruitment role
- Administration experience essential
If you are a highly organised person, who has the ability to work under pressure and has excellent communication skills, then this role is for you! Please click apply below now!