Social Media Director - Entertainment - London - £150,000 + bonus
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by REDCAT DIGITAL
Social Media Director wanted for a world leading entertainment brand in London, looking for someone to transform the way Social Media is used across this multi-national organisation. Championing social media strategy you will ensure all content is market leading and develop a robust social structure across the organisation, creating a centre of excellence and ensuring implementation of best practice. Working closely with key senior stakeholders, you will be working to influence change, whilst owning and managing a large team.
This role offers up to £150,000 plus bonus dependent on experience.
- A Social Media expert, with an ability to influence key stakeholders
- Deep understanding of social Media strategy and social insights
- Proficient in building market leading social campaigns
- A leader who has developed social strategies
- Implemented change in a large scale capacity
- Reporting on market insight and data to implement change for social campaigns
- Be a leader and manage large teams across multiple disciplines
- Reporting all integrated organic and paid campaigns and managing effectiveness of these
- Strategizing social communications to a targeted audience
- Developed framework to measure impact across all social platforms
- Sharing best practice across an organisation and lead change
- Managed relationships with the social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
About the role
Within this Senior Media Director role, you will be responsible for leading change and transforming Social Media is used across the organisation, developing a framework that will be shared across the business. Working closely with key stakeholders, the Senior Media director will create a new centre of excellence for Social Media, making sure it is aligned throughout the organisation and play a pivotal role in educating all within the organisation to create a digital-first culture.
About the company
One of the largest entertainment brands on the planet, with a focus on innovation and pushing the boundaries, allowing their staff to develop and innovate.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £150,000 plus bonus
Industry: Social Media