Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Flair4recruitment
This is the chance for an experienced and technically capable Graphic Designer to join an established and highly reputed company based in Bath. As specialists in bathroom products, they supply major retailers and have a nationwide network of showrooms.
With over 30 years of experience going into creating each of their products, this is a brilliant chance to join a highly skilled and creative team.
Although this is an in-house role, you will be working across a portfolio of 5 in-house brands. This role is heavily weighted in print design, so print and layout experience is key.
· Efficiently deliver design projects on marketing collateral including POS and packaging design
· Work on large brochures and catalogues
· Handle multiple design projects at once in a fast-paced environment
· Ensure all pre-press processes have been checked and adhered to
· Assist with photography retouching
· As an experienced Designer (at least 3 years), you must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
· You will work well under pressure and thrive on a busy role
· Although you're a creative, you also pride yourself on your excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· You will have excellent print production knowledge
· You should have experience of working with online FTP sites/file sharing/archiving software
This is a full time and permanent position, offering a starting salary of up to £24,000 in addition to a company profit related bonus scheme, which based on current estimates will add a further £3000pa.
recruit 4 talent
Brandgaard Recruitment Limited
Reed Marketing & Creative
Kinetic Office Recruitment
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd
Mploy Staffing Solutions