Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by West Bromwich Commercial
The Receptionist will be responsible for: -
• Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
• Answering or referring telephone or email enquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department telephone directory.
• Ordering office supplies and stationary.
• Manage meeting room bookings.
• Ensure meeting rooms and reception area are kept tidy.
• Preparing incoming post and outgoing post.
• Ad hoc administration to support the business when needed
Essential skills and attributes
• Strong receptionist skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• A strong communicator.
• Exceptional time management.
• A genius organiser.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Be able to multitask
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
West Bromwich Commercial