Secretary Team Leader
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Cordant People
My client based in the Manchester City Centre are looking for a Secretary Team Leader to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Coordinate secretarial cover requirements around planned absence scheduling
- Ensure appropriate coverage for training and lunch absences
- Maintain allocation database for the teams and works closely with the
- Monitor secretarial attendance and punctuality
- Assist in the recruitment of new team members, reviewing CVs and supporting the throughout the interview process.
- Manage workflow and distribution of secretarial work
- Motivate a high performing team of secretaries
- Conduct 1 to 1's, appraisals, performance management, disciplinaries etc.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills and understanding
- Ability to handle difficult situations and conversations
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to multi task and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the ability to work independently
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer