Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Strictly...
Elite Receptionist's required for multiple vacancies across Central London.
Our clients maintain the highest standards of customer service, and require experienced receptionists to join their teams.
You will be required to provide efficient and professional reception service to all clients (internal and external) and users of the meeting and training rooms. Building and developing strong working and personal relationships built on confidence and confidentiality is paramount.
- To carry out all Reception duties as required to include meeting and greeting clients for, client meeting, client dining, seminars, training courses and any other events, liaising with meeting hosts in regards to any special requests they may have to their room and or client.
- Maintain an accurate Visitors on Premises list, ensuring visitors are checked in and out of the system in time and produce accurate list of pass numbers ensuring an efficient check in process.
- Carry out additional Reception duties to include management of meeting rooms, document on display rooms, looking after reception brochure display, arranging taxi bookings.
- Be proactive and effective in monitoring of meeting room bookings ensuring maximum utilization while taking into consideration practicalities and demands of room users.
- Carry out regular floor walks to ensure meeting rooms, reception areas, secretarial bays, telephone booths etc. are tidy and presentable as outline in the standards document.
- Be fully familiar with the room booking system and ensure you keep control of incoming emails.
- Liaise directly with AV, catering and housekeeping teams ensuring all equipment and or catering are provided correctly and on time.
- Oversee all health and safety procedures as they affect the team including taking responsibility for any risk assessments and related actions and procedures.
- Be responsible for completing the early and late shift checklist which should form part of the handover.
- Be responsible for ensuring all messages for clients and staff are forwarded in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure at the end of the shift that all reports are processed correctly and efficiently and distributed to the relevant departments.
- Check all rooms for documents and equipment and lock rooms where necessary.
- Update security appropriately and complete a comprehensive handover.
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London
VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
2i Recruit Ltd
The Ivy Kensington Brasserie
Hoppers St Christopher's Place
Simpson Judge Ltd
Parkside Office Professional