Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Source4 Personnel Solutions
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for completing all internal and external information and change requests for accounts serviced.
- Generating responses in an accurate and timely manner in adherence with policy, procedure and regulation
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards.
- Take ownership for investigating and responding to customer requests accurately
- Carry out post, email and fax duties
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation and policy
- Manage risk when completing daily activities
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies
Person / Experience Required
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Working as part of a team and embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations.
- Experience using Microsoft office applications
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Keying, processing and indexing incoming workloads
- Using and understanding core systems within Customer Administration
- Balancing customer requirements with departmental objectives
- Taking ownership of queries and responding within a timely manner
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Pin Point Recruitment
Search Party Digital Ltd
Hamlin Knight - Recruitment Specialists in Human Resources, Office Support and Sales & Marketing
ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT LTD
Girling Jones Ltd