Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Intersect Global Ltd
Procurement Administrator (Temporary)
£10.00 per hour
Responsible for supporting the Buyer with the procurement of materials and construction plant equipment.
- To minimise the cost of materials and plant supplied to the business
- Progressing the provision of materials and services to meet contract deadlines
- Raising of orders ensuring technical and commercial clause are included
- Support invoice resolutions
- To improve service level agreements with suppliers and internal departments
- Assist in the preparation of enquiry documents and adjudications
- Obtaining quotations for materials and plant
- Support with the administration of monthly Supply Chain Management Reports and KPI's
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- GCSE grades C and above or equivalent (incl. Maths and English Language).
- Competence in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Flat Fee Recruiter