Part-time Executive Assistant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Morgan McKinley
Executive Team Assistant
£30 - 35k (full time equivalent)
9am - 3pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) (pro rata), great training and development opportunities, bonus of up to 17% of salary, private medical and dental care, contributory pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, regular well being days including pamper treatments, health screens, yoga, pilates, book club, choir and more!
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic individual to join a very successful, well known business in Henley-on-Thames in the role of Executive Team Assistant. This is a really exciting company with a great, household name brand, a friendly, close knit team and a very supportive working environment where creativity is valued and you will be encouraged to develop your career over time. This is a newly created role with huge scope for someone to make it their own.
This is a part-time role working Monday - Friday, 9 - 3 (or thereabouts). Alongside a competitive salary of up to £35k pro rata this company offers outstanding benefits as outlined above. Please note the actual salary for the reduced hours will be £22 - 25.5k.
The role is Team Assistant, supporting the CEO and senior leadership team of 7. As a newly created position within the business there is great scope for someone to develop the role and really make it their own. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the CEO's diary, book meetings, arrange travel, prepare PowerPoint presentations and other documents as required
- Organise international and UK travel for the senior management team
- Collate and submit expenses for the CEO and senior management team
- Arrange leadership team meetings, strategy meetings, team building events, training etc
- Arrange the annual Strategy day including organising venue, travel, catering etc, liaising with external speakers and trainers, coordinating the running order and ensuring the day runs smoothly
- Organise monthly company meeting including diarising 12 months of dates and collating team presentations
This is a varied and busy role which requires excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. The perfect candidate will be confident, enthusiastic, highly organised and have proven experience in events organising or as an Executive Assistant / Team Assistant.
If you think this is the role for you please apply NOW - we are looking for someone to start asap!
Please note, due to the location of the office applicants MUST drive.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.