Customer Service Administrator, Permanent, South Norwich, £17,160 per
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by rthirteen recruitment
Rthirteen recruitment working in collaboration with a leading, national retail organisation in their search for a Customer Service Administrator to join their dedicated team based in South Norwich. The main purpose of this position providing vital administrative support to various teams in the business to ensure that customer orders are processed correctly.
This is amazing opportunity the successful candidate to join a supportive and encouraging team, based in modern open plan offices in South Norwich, with full training provided.
Your duties will include:
- Processing customer orders via our bespoke online system, once fully trained this will involve working 1 weekend in approx 4 at home for 2-3hrs per day. This will be paid as overtime.
- Talking to suppliers, manufacturers and customers on the telephone, by email and instant chat.
- Supporting all customer service enquiries including deliveries, products and solving problems.
- General administration duties.
- To be smart and well presented at all times.
- To perform any other relevant tasks assigned by your Line Manager or a Director.
You will have/be:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in working within customer service department and administration role.
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment.
- Adequate computer and literacy skills.
- A strong and committed work ethic.
- Flexible and reliable with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lead by example with outstanding customer care skills.
- Excellent customer service skills - polite, personable and professional telephone manner.
- Good general written communication skills.
- Well organised and able to effectively multi task to manage a busy workload.
- A bright and positive disposition, able to bounce back from a tough call with a customer.
- Supportive and contributing team member.
- Hard working, reliable and focussed.
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday and one Saturday in four from home for a few hours paid overtime (company laptop & phone will be provided). The offered salary is £17,160 per annum. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, company pension scheme, 20% staff discount, subsidised onsite canteen and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Account Manager/Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
HOME Fundraising Ltd
HOME Fundraising Ltd