Reception Administration Assistant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Alexander Hancock Recruitment
Our client is looking for an Reception Administration Assistant to ensure the smooth running of their back office operations. The role is ideal for a highly organised, proactive team worker who is adaptable, hard working and has first class communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities for role of Reception Administration Assistant:
- Support the administration operation in screening, answering and forwarding calls to the relevant person
- Opening, sorting and distributing of post to relevant teams together with franking of outgoing mail
- Meeting and greeting visitors and handle incoming deliveries
- Monitor and purchase of office consumables
- Filing, scanning and archiving of documents
- Making up of marketing packs for customers
- Organising lunches/tea and coffee for visitors
- General typing photocopying and assistance within team
The ideal candidate will have at least one year's experience within a corporate or professional environment, a good standard of education with strong numerical skills and an excellent standard of written and verbal grammar/communication skills.
Strong IT skills including Word and Excel are required
High levels of accuracy in your work, with a good eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively are also essential