IT Application Specialist - Social Care
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by London Boroughs of Richmond and Wandsworth
Salary: £30,405 - £43,503 per annum inclusive plus Performance related Pay
Hours: 36 hours
We are recruiting a skilled IT Application Specialist to join our Social Care IT application support team to be responsible for expert IT application support for both Richmond and Wandsworth Councils.
The Social Care IT applications team is responsible for the technical support elements of social care IT systems particularly, the Mosaic social care IT system. The role will focus on providing daily operational support of Mosaic and related systems.
The role will require you to have sound knowledge and experience of Mosaic, committed to customer care and be able to work with minimum supervision. Experience of SQL is desirable.
Working for the Richmond/ Wandsworth Shared Staffing Arrangement
This role is employed under the Shared Staffing Arrangement between Richmond and Wandsworth Councils. The overall purpose of the Shared Staffing Arrangement is to provide the highest quality of service at the lowest attainable cost whilst being a responsible and caring employer.
Staff are expected to deliver high quality and responsive services wherever they are based, as well as having the ability to adapt to sometimes differing processes and expectations.
The Shared Staffing Arrangement aims to be at the forefront of innovation in local government and the organisation will invest in the development of its staff to ensure the opportunities for progression that only a large organisation can provide.
Staff benefits include:
- 31 days annual leave
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Schemes to help with travel costs
- Tax free Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Performance related salary progression
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Along with the rest of the team, make sure that the service is covered during agreed service hours.
- Provide specialist, proprietary development and support expertise for more complex user support issues (second-line and beyond) for Mosaic and related systems.
- Assist in the enhancement of customer relationships within the IT Applications Support Team function.
- Be familiar with systems, processes, reports etc. used within your section, where necessary providing support on these.
- Be aware of any associated legislative requirements relating to the application business areas.
- Support the development and maintenance of prioritised application development work plans consisting of specific IT projects and regular maintenance activities to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Work closely with expert users and other subject matter experts within the designated business areas to develop and document current and future business processes, ensuring clarity and formal acceptance of requirements.
- Participate in projects for the implementation or enhancement of applications; offering advice and guidance on the production of requirement specifications.
Please ensure your CV includes a daytime number you can be contacted on, an email address and your home address.
This is for a fixed-term maternity cover position and we do not wish to receive CVs from recruitment agents or candidates wishing to work as a contractor. Any such CVs submitted will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the advert before the end date should a suitable candidate be identified during the application window.
SCOPE PERSONNEL LIMITED
HARRIS INVICTUS ACADEMY CROYDON