Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* €55,000 - €70,000
* Excellent Business with room for growth
* Executive-level benefits package
* Based in the Republic of Ireland - approximately 1.5 hours from Dublin.
We are currently partnered with a Global Manufacturing business, based in the Republic of Ireland, who are actively looking for an Operations Manager to join their Senior Leadership Team and support the next phase of their plans for growth.
Our client are a multi-national manufacturing business, with a presence across Europe and North America. They are a genuine market-leader in their field, consistently at the cutting edge of innovation and development. To support the next phase of their plans for growth, they are now actively looking for an Operations Manager to join the business.
As part of the Site's Senior Leadership team, you will enjoy real responsibility from Day 1. The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for:
* Overseeing a large multi-national workforce of circa 150 people, employed in a 24/7 manufacturing facility
* Managing and setting ambitious KPI's to help the business achieve their ambitious plans for growth
* Developing and establishing Operational Effectiveness Efficiency to ensure the business remains at the forefront of manufacturing excellence
* Working as a key member of the SIte's Senior Leadership team to influence and engage the business to ensure strategic aims are achieved
The successful candidate will currently be operating at a Senior Level within a Manufacturing business and might be looking for their first Head of Department role. You will also be experienced in leading multi-national and diverse teams.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous knowledge of working in a multi-national organisation is preferable but not essential
* Previous experience of undertaking CI initiatives and rolling out CI across an organisation is preferable but not essential
* A recognised qualification in Lean Manufacturing is preferable but not essential
* A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset is essential, always looking for ways to improve and develop commercial competitiveness.
If you would like to be considered, please do not hesitate to apply