Facilities Account Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Responsible for the day to day delivery of services to the Client in line with a consistent approach across other regions.
* Providing strategic leadership to the contract to deliver significant business growth within the cluster.
* Acting as point of escalation and issue resolution for all issues within the cluster.
* Developing long term working relationships with key client stakeholders to maintain existing business and identify new business opportunities.
* Providing thought leadership on all IFM service delivery and act as an SME for service delivery of a total IFM offer.
* Responsible for delivery of business targets and maximising the profitability of the contract and deliver the required results.
* Liaison and co-ordination with in-country and regional management and operational teams.
* Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality.
* Support the Sub Regional lead in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs.
* Ensuring a safe, compliant environment for teams and customers by ensuring processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
* Exceptional client relationship management skills
* Proven experience in managing large multi-site, multi -disciplined teams across a country.
* Proven experience in managing P&L accounts in excess of €10m
* Experience of Hard and Soft FM contracts
* Adept at developing commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client and contractual needs.
* Able to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information.
* Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes.
* Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitating skills.
* Facilities, engineering, technical or business qualifications are not essential but preferred.
* Experience in a pharmaceutical, critical, or blue chip environment is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply via this advert.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Account Manager / Ireland / TFM