Facilities Manager - Dublin
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* Managing the delivery of all hard and soft services on site.
* Ensuring all services are delivered in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures.
* Overseeing all health and safety on site, ensuring records are maintained and carrying out periodic H&S inspections.
* Supporting in the preparation and control of budgets e.g. though identifying likely additional work, overtime requirements or potential breakdowns requiring repair.
* Monitoring expenditure of the budget and ensure all appropriate work is recharged promptly.
* Ensuring work activity is planned in accordance with risk assessment, method statements and minimise disruption to client.
* Creating and reviewing asset lists for equipment and services onsite.
* Responding independently to breakdowns, complaints and problems, using experience and judgement to resolve any issues as they arise.
* Identifying and recommending solutions to contribute to the continuous operational improvement of the FM team.
* Continuing professional development in order to be recognised as the expert in a specific maintenance area.
* Experience managing the delivery of Catering, Cleaning and Security services.
* Experience monitoring delivery and quality of work carried out by contractors from start to completion and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets.
* Thorough experience in managing Health and Safety risk, including but not limited to asbestos, legionella, confined spaces etc.
* Significant experience of security services within Ireland.
* IOSH/NEBOSH qualified with thorough knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the FM industry.
* Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the service/repair from end-to-end, ensuring delivery within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction.
* Comprehensive experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Ensuring team members comply with service obligations.
* Experience in a pharmaceutical, critical, or blue chip environment is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply via this advert.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Facilities Manager / Ireland / TFM