Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
1. Process improvements
- Improve SOPs
- Planning of production
- Reduction of scrap
- Reduction of down time
- Refine product specifications to utilize minimum of raw material
- Evaluate new materials and suppliers
- 5S and Lean practice management
2. Product improvement
- Work with management and lab to evaluate alternate materials of construction to reduce costs and increase performance.
- Innovate new product designs within parameters dictated by industry standards
3. Laboratory operations
- Learn all aspects of testing and measurement of product quality
4. Quality management
- Learn and operate quality management system
5. Involvement in H&S systems, Preventive Maintenance system and HR issues.
* Relevant Qualification in Engineering or Science.
* Self-starting and completer of all task
* Organized and clear communicator
* Team player
* Several years in manufacturing environment
* Exposure to materials processing Polymers, Ceramics, Metals
* Experience working with various types of materials handling and processing equipment.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Pairic on (Apply online only) or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Analytical Chemist, Quality Control Manager, Quality Control Technician, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Technician, New Product Development Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Formulation Scientist, Development Technologist