Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by B.E. Smith
Position Title: Interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Company Name: B.E. Smith
Entry Level: false
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Lead education efforts Interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, NICU with a healthcare organization in San Leandro, California
- The Interim CNS has educational responsibility within the NICU
- Bachelor's degree required
- Active California RN license required
- San Leandro is a suburban city in Alameda County, located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay
- A welcoming and diverse community with a rich city heritage and numerous cultural amenities which include a 450-berth Marina, two golf courses and a large community library
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.