Secretary Band 4
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: Band 4 ?11.50ph
Our client requires a Full time Experienced PA at the NHS to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* PA for the department.
* Delivering excellent customer service and effective communication
* Providing Ability to take accurate minutes for meetings and then turn around minutes and agendas quickly. This may sometimes be to tight deadlines
* To provide high level, comprehensive admin and secretarial support to the Deputy Chief Nursing officers.
* Proven ability to effectively prioritise woke load for yourself and the Nursing Officers. Ensuring that they are kept up to date and informed at all times.
* Diary management, must have the ability to organise meetings, visits and scheduling, as well as ensuring to follow up actions for meetings.
* Audio typing and dictation
* Resolving problems and personal enquiries via telephone with occasion face to face. And ensuring that is it resolved appropriately
* Review, update and maintain integrated filing system.
* To Lead and co-ordinate projects as requested by Deputy Nursing officers.
* Set up Interviews, hearings etc and follow up action and completion of the accurate paperwork.
* To work in accordance with both the Trusts and Departmental policies and protocols.
* To be responsible for ordering and maintaining office stock supplies, through the procurement system.
* You must have the ability to adopt a flexible approach, and work independently, this can often be under pressure and to tight deadlines so a can do positive attitude is a must.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous PA Secretarial experience is (Essential)
* Audio typing skills are must in this role (Essential)
* Typing to RSA stage 2 or equivalent (Essential)
* Experience of working within a high profile environment is essential
* Ability to cope well under pressure and multitasking.
* Excel and Microsoft and Outlook proficient.
** Please note a DBS check will be carried out where the role requires.
Workforce Office Appointments team fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter
Bell Cornwall Recruitment