Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Voids Surveyor with our client who is a leading provider of affordable housing across the West Midlands.
As the Voids Surveyor you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive service to ensure short turnaround times on the Void properties.
As the Voids Surveyor you will:
* Work closely with our subcontractors & service providers to deliver a high quality and cost-effective inspection
* Ensure rechargeable repairs are managed
* Void/D2D survey inspections
* Pre and post inspections
* Liaise with contractors and customers
To be successful as the Voids Surveyor you need:
* HNC or equivalent in building surveying or construction
* Experience in building surveying
* Experience in housing IT systems, scheduling voids and Schedule of Rates
* A current, valid driving license is essential
Why join as the Voids Surveyor?
* You will be joining an organisation who value a work/life balance
* Provide a safe working environment
* Receive mileage between sites
* Have a close working relationship with your manager ensuring good communication and teamwork
Niyaa People represents social housing, construction and building professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office.
If you are interested in applying or discussing the role further, or know anyone who would be, please contact Kane Thomas on (phone number removed) or apply online