Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by S&P Global
The Role: EMEA Sales Associate
The Location: London
The Team: You will join a high performing team composed of experienced professionals within the financial services industry. The business has a friendly, high energy atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
The Impact: Act as a liaison across EMEA business, establish dialogue with senior decision makers, contribute to strategy building, product roll-outs and sales campaigns, and facilitate both regional market coverage and revenue growth.
What's in it for you: Develop and advance your career with a global market leader by gaining exposure to the wide EMEA business.
- Liaising with Transaction Management to ensure proper invoicing of transactions.
- Working with Salespeople and Transaction Management for appropriate client follow-ups re documentation, billing, etc.
- Liaising with relevant Associated (i.e. Issuance Desk, Billing, Finance, Data ) and Commercial teams (i.e. Relationship Management, Transaction Management, Product, Business Management) to ensure that necessary actions are taken.
- Supporting our leadership team running the end-to-end commercial Client business across the EMEA region. This includes preparation of materials for both internal and external distribution, proactive contribution, driving of initiatives and project management.
- Preparing and executing strategic sales campaigns and initiatives regionally for EMEA.
- Partnering across the wider organization and EMEA Sales by establishing and maintaining close dialogue and cooperation with senior team based in Warsaw, London, Paris, Frankfurt and across the EMEA office network.
- Driving internal, management-led initiatives through preparation of relationship summaries for top tier strategic clients, presentations, activity logs, reports, budgets and various templates aiming to increase efficiency and transparency of operations.
- Supporting strategy, activities and agenda of the EMEA sales team.
- Preparing ad-hoc and regular materials for various internal and external stakeholders
- Assist, as appropriate, with coverage for EMEA regional clients. .
• Degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Management, or equivalent.
• Proven professional experience in a similar position in a bank, financial institution, top-tier corporate or consulting / accounting firms preferable.
• Solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology related to financial institutions.
• English required, additional language skills are a valuable asset
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and overall technology savviness.
• Ability to work independently and in teams, across virtual organizations, locations and numerous stakeholders.
• Keenness to grow, open minded, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented professional approach and advanced interpersonal skills.
• Results-oriented attitude with a high degree of commitment, enthusiasm and self-motivation.