HR and Social Media Administrator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Austin Clark Recruitment Limited
A leading company based in Wokingham is seeking an HR and Social Media Administrator to join their HR function.
Job duties include:
- Drive and monitor social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.). You will be required to send regular updates across all social media networks as well as respond to any messages received by the company account. Your aim is to increase company following aligned to business aims - globally. Make recommendations as to how we can improve our numbers.
- Be proactive in managing our websites (client and people) are up-to-date at all times by working closely with the technology and creative team.
- Assist with the coordination of all staff events internally to promote collaboration and cohesion across all sites such as Christmas and summer parties. Fundraising events also fall into this.
- Assist with company social activities - conducting relevant research and sourcing cost-effective suppliers
- Build relationships with charities to help engage momentum for fundraising
- Assist in providing an effective, high-quality HR service
- Be involved in the maintenance of the HR management system (PeopleHR). Entering data such as employee changes, holidays and absences and all other elements of employment to ensure accurate records
- Prepare written offers, confirmation letters and contracts
- Organise and file HR documentation, including changes to contracts, policies, employee inductions, handbooks and the management of staff benefits
- Assist the People Manager in the development of policies and procedures
- Assist the team in the appraisal and exit-interview processes
- Manage the administration and assist with delivery and evaluation of planned ad hoc projects within the organisation
- Seek to develop your understanding of the business and identify ways in which you can support business improvement
- Seek feedback and coaching to continually learn and develop as a professional
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the team
- Provide front of house support as and when required - during lunch breaks
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and arrange interviews on behalf of the management team
- Help manage the recruitment inbox/ATS and respond to candidates in a timely manner
- Participate in CV-searching for top talent
- Responsible for ensuring the website is up-to-date with current vacancies
- Create and drive recruitment campaigns for individual roles in the UK, US and further afield.
- Support the planning and recruiting of work experience/work placements
- Support the onboarding process for all new starters - booking meetings into diaries, preparing new starter material and recommend improvement based on feedback provided from employees
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates who have already got some HR Admin experience and have gained their CIPD level 3 (or are working towards)
Social media skills will be a bonus!
Salary £18,000 - £23,000, free parking + other benefits.
GDPR: By applying to this vacancy and any others advertised by Austin Clark Recruitment Limited you are agreeing that we can hold your data accordingly and contact you in regards to this vacancy or any others that may be suitable.