Senior PA to Chairman and Deputy Chairman
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Talent Staffing Ltd
Manage and ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Chairman and Deputy Chairman's office to support the achievement of corporate objectives, through effective diary management, stakeholder management, correspondence handling and undertaking specific projects as required. Provide administrative support services to other members of the CEO office as required.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Manage and maintain an effective administrative support service to the Chairman and Deputy Chairman
- Manage relationships with representatives from Sponsor's and Industry Partners on behalf of the Chairman.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take note of meetings as directed by the Chairman and Deputy Chairman; maintaining confidentiality of information at all times.
- Draft correspondence, e.g. letters, memos, e-mails.
- Arrange inter-departmental and external meetings.
- Manage diary of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
- Provide cover for the PA to the Chief Executive and other members of the CEO office as required.
- Prioritise, handle and sort incoming mail including e-mails and letters, identifying those that need the attention of the Chairman and Deputy Chairman and redirecting others to appropriate Directors/managers.
- Ensure company filing standards are maintained within their area of remit.
- Utilise technology to reduce the need for paper storage.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility .
• Must have PA experience at Chairman/Board level.
• Extensive experience in note taking in a variety of environments
• Fully conversant with Outlook and Microsoft Office.
• Good understanding of document management systems.