Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Meyer-Scott Recruitment Services
For: Office Junior - St Ives - £8.50 per hour - Temp to Perm
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06993
Our client is an electronic manufacturing company based in St Ives, who specialises in the assembly of printed circuit boards. They also specialise in electronic manufacturing development from prototype to full production of complex and non-complex electronic products.
The role of an office junior is an excellent opportunity where you will be required to help with reception duties and provide admin support, as well as other general duties.
- Help screen incoming calls
- Manage the post and email
- Greet visitors
- Updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Look after the filing
- Updating of contact lists
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-Driven, Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Excellent Customer Care/Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Professional Appearance
- Good Typing Skills and Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
Hours: Monday - Friday / 8.30am - 4.30pm