Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Resourcing4HR
My client is at the forefront of synthetic biology, pursuing a mission to provide the fastest, most efficient engine for therapeutic antibody discovery. Working with pharmaceutical industry partners, they are driven by the ultimate goal of helping patients through more affordable medicines and faster access to potentially life changing treatments.
If you are a dynamic Office Manager looking to join a growing organisation where you can really make a difference, then this is the opportunity for you!
In providing excellent operational and administrative support to the team you will play a crucial role in supporting the advance of leading-edge science programs and developing a successful business. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will support her and members of the senior leadership team to continuously improve the professionalism and efficiency of the company.
Commercially and financially astute, you will be highly motivated in reviewing existing contracts and in seeking new suppliers or alternative approaches to recognise cost efficiencies.
Your Operational responsibilities will include:
- Facilities Management - act as lead contact with the landlord and responsible for all aspects of the tenancy (including renewals), maintenance works, out of hours rota
- Legal - preparation (from templates) of legal contracts (CDA, consultancy agreements) and electronic and hardcopy filing of all legal contracts
- Support the Data Protection Officer in maintaining GDPR compliance
- Insurance renewals and business continuity planning
- IT support - liaising with the external IT provider incl. to resolve IT issues and set up email for new starters. Maintain laptop and phone logs
- Act as the shared drive administrator - including creating/removing users, share and maintain folders
- Support with Company Secretary-related administration e.g. Companies House filing
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
Your Administrative and Office Management responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the CEO in organising meetings and conference calls, including the company's Board meetings, and taking minutes at Board meetings
- Supporting the senior leadership team in administrative tasks including diary management, meetings bookings, travel planning and processing expenses claims
- Supporting managers in administration relating to personnel and recruitment, including HR letters and contracts preparation and their timely issuance to employees and consultants, sickness and holiday reporting
- Recruitment of new staff, management of recruiters, and new employee inductions
- Manage office correspondence including managing the post, answering the telephone, meeting and greeting visitors, responding to email enquiries
- Maintain the office ensuring stock replenishment of stationary, printing and kitchen supplies, managing the office budget and maintaining general upkeep of the office
- Filing (hard and electronic documents)
- Organise office events e.g. team socials and away days
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Karen Dyson via Linkedin or Apply.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
LONDON & QUADRANT HOUSING