Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Office Angels
Horsham | Temp to Perm | Free parking | £8-£9ph
A temporary vacancy has arisen in the fast-growing team of a niche financial services company, based in Horsham. They require a motivated individual to work in the team providing support for day to day operations and project activities for the team.
This is a temporary position with the view of going permanent within 2-4 months.
- Support the team with administrative tasks such as opening post, logging returned post and arranging courier cards for customers
- Complete monthly administrative user access and system checks
- Review and summarise client communications and updates
- Daily review of dispute systems, managing cases and uploading documentation
- Send communications to clients and internal stakeholders on changes or projects updates
- Update logs and trackers, organise and maintain shared drive folders for the team projects
- Log and prioritise outstanding issues, prioritising and escalating as appropriate
- Collate and submit programme information for regular reporting
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Organised and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Computer literate and comfortable with all manner of systems including MS Excel, MS Word and various systems
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply or call us on if you have any questions.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Harris Lord Recruitment