Automotive Sales Support Administrator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Adecco
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Automotive Sales Support Administrator to join a leading organisation based in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an administrative role within the automotive industry and will ideally have sound vehicle mechanical and maintenance knowledge.
Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritising effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quotes for new vehicle orders for the Field Sales team
- Maintain continual communication with customer network, preparing quotes, locating stock and processing orders as requested.
- Liaising with Dealers to locate available stock to source potential sales and maintain the stock list on Share-point
- Handling queries from the Field Sales team, ensuring they get a timely response
- Assist with periodic sales campaigns involving the Field Sales team and the Internal Sales team
- Carrying out administrative duties and any other reasonable task as required from team managers, to support of the workings of the Department
- Taking calls in relation to maintenance and loss of use of vehicles - explaining the opportunities of assistance
- Dealing with difficult calls from customers who may be in a stressful situation with the ability to calm and manage the situation.
- To understand the different levels of loss of use assistance and compensation on offer from the various differing manufacturers and suppliers managing the customer expectations within that support framework
- Discuss the issue with the customer, obtaining information on make, model, mileage, fault and dealer
- Create a detailed log of all information utilising 'Share-point' as a tracking system
- Contact relevant manufacturer, requesting assistance in moving the repair along and where applicable loss of use support
- Continually update incident details and progress as the issue progresses
- Reach a successful conclusion for both the supplier and the customer, dealing with any new issues as they arise, staying in constant contact with both the customer and manufacturer/dealer
- Ensure that any compensatory payments are correct after confirming amount offered by the manufacturer against the standard compensation amount (where this exists)
- Create the invoice for compensation to the customer
- Outgoing and confident persona with a positive mental attitude and the passion to get the job done and be successful
- Strong attention to detail and ability to pick up and learn vehicle specifications and ability to learn product range quickly and accurately
- Disciplined, confident, self-motivated and able to prioritise the workload effectively to meet department deadlines and support the Internal and External Sales teams
- Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and a flexible team member with the ability to work within a diverse environment
- Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working a 40-hour working week, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and continually expanding successful business with an excellent team focused culture.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Adecco UK Limited
Chase and Holland
The Best Connection Group Ltd