Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Cordant Contact Centre
Start date: 21st of January 2019
Contract type: Full time-Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday- 08:00 am to 18:00pm
We are looking to recruit Banking administrators to work on behalf of the Worlds biggest banking provider in Salford. As a banking administrator you will be working within the Payment Protection Insurance department being responsible for the administration element covering tasks such as, amendments to customer information, processing of commission complaints including logging, calculating and preparing customer refunds.
- Opportunities to develop into management - 80% of the current management team are home grown
- Full training provided
- Free on site car parking
- Child care and eye care vouchers available
- Special access and discounts on gym memberships, stores, restaurants and activities!
- A fantastic, supportive and fun working environment with plenty of incentives and activities to get involved
- 1 year administrative experience
- All candidates must be able to pass a CRB and Credit check
- Competent on Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Cordant People on .
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Red Dot Recruitment