Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
You will join an established team in supporting the administration function of the business.
In this role you will liaise with solicitors, accurately prepare documentation and ensure that the correct administrative procedures are followed.
Experience in a legal environment, preferably within a family law setting would be advantageous.
An established professional legal service with an excellent reputation and a steady team.
- Taking information over the phone and online reports from solicitors
- Checking details - ensuring compliance is perfect
- Liaising with other professionals to check all information is correct and received
- Dealing with email and telephone queries from solicitors and associates
- Supporting finance administration with invoice queries
- Ensuring that company administrative procedures are correctly followed
- Having an awareness of legal aid agency guidelines
- Dealing promptly with telephone queries from solicitors
- General clerical duties including filing, photocopying and sorting post.
- Compiling figures and data for the monthly management reports.
- Have previous administrative experience in a legal environment (2 years minimum)
- Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Have the ability to build excellent working relationships with the other team members
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to prioritise.
An impressive salary, normal office hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
Fill Your Specialist Role
Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd
Omega Resource Group Limited
Price Personnel Ltd