Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Meyer-Scott Recruitment Services
For: Office Assistant
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06967
Location: Orton Southgate
Salary: £15,500 - £17,000 p.a.
Due to expansion our client is looking for a couple of candidates able to perform various duties. As this is a training post you only need a couple of year's office experience. The role will include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages for colleagues and helping with enquiries.
- Covering on switchboard during busy period, holidays and sickness.
- Using Outlook to email responses to companies.
- Assisting with invoicing - training will of course be provided.
- Data entry onto the client computer system.
- Familiar with using Word and Excel.
- Assisting with the post e.g. dealing with couriers, delivering post, stamping post and liaising with the Royal mail.
After an initial training period you will be expected to:
- Process orders on the system from clients.
- Support the sales team by sending out quotations and following these up.
- Dealing with enquiries over the telephone.
- Attending exhibitions and helping to organise exhibitions.
- Occasionally you may need to work out of another office in Peterborough so your own transport would be useful.
- Booking hotels and train tickets for the sales team, as well as restaurant bookings.
Hours: 8.30 - 5.30. 1 hour for lunch.
ICTS (UK) Ltd
Nene Park Trust