Administrator- Estimating team
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Pearson Whiffin Recruitment Ltd
Administrator - Estimating team
A rare opening for an organised and pro-active trainee based in North Kent.
My client is looking for a confident and loyal individual who is willing to work both independently and within a team.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the production of quotations for customers using an internal system, accurately managing and inputting data, checking for any errors as well as providing comprehensive administrative support to the team.
This is a sought after opportunity well suited to a strong A Level school leaver/graduate who is looking for a professional, office based role with longevity and development opportunities.
- Producing accurate quotations by using data from project requirements and measurements
- Liaising with customers and other internal departments to requirements are met
- Ensuring all quotations are given in a timely and efficient manner
- Offering comprehensive administrative support to a team including dealing with and directing telephone enquiries, managing records and documentation, communication via email, phone and post, filing, scanning, facilities management where required
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to find solutions to various challenges
- Maths and English GCSE to B Grade or above
In taking on this data inputting role you will be joining a fun, energetic and friendly office which offers a clear path of progression and a long term career.
This would be an ideal entry level role for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent A Level grades and the right attitude!
If you feel you meet the above criteria please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment