Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Exact Sourcing
As a Patient Advisor you will be:
- Meeting, greeting and caring for patients and visitors to the practice
- Dealing with all enquiries in person, via email and on the telephone
- Booking appointments
- Ensure relevant paperwork is available to coincide with appointments
- Taking and recording any payments
- Maintaining patient files and update any changes
- Dealing with any complaints
As a Patient Advisor you will have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good at working as part of a team
- Able to deliver clear and accurate information
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and databases
- Commercial Focus
- Driver's licence required as will need to commute to another office
If you are looking for an opportunity to be an ambassador and customer care champion, in a prestigious practice then please get in touch with us.
Please send your application to or call us on 0109 for a further discussion.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter or 'like' us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency