Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Huntress
Are you passionate, driven and have a creative flair? Our client, an extremely fun and friendly Media Agency based in Leeds require your talents to join their team as a Campaign Executive. The Campaign Executive will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business by partnering with numerous teams in the co-ordination & execution of all media Campaigns from booking through to implementation, whilst balancing scope, timelines, and financial risks.
Once a campaign has been booked the Campaign Executive will be required to Co-ordinate all Media elements included in Supplier and Category campaigns, including collating and signing off of artwork, arranging print orders, approving costs & creating implementation briefs, to ensure that the information flow and communication, both internal and external, is seamless.
The Campaign Executive will be required to build relationships and work closely with suppliers, Category Planners, Sales Account Mangers/Executives, Internal & external implementation teams to support in delivering revenue goals and exceeding supplier & category expectations. The role will report to the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will therefore have:
- Experience in a Client facing, account management and/or implementation role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - a strong clear communicator with ability to diffuse potentially conflicting relationships
- Understanding of digital media commercial models & platforms, and how they are changing
- Proficient in project management and the ability to adapt to fast moving programs
- Technical aptitude and ability to converse clearly with internal and external clients
- Commercially focused individual with understanding of digital media and technologies
- Must be a Self Starter, ability to work independently.
- Strong online and marketing knowledge base with experience in retail preferred
- Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organisational skills and flawless attention to detail - data input precision is a must
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinker who maintains a positive attitude
- Sense of humour, strong work ethic and high integrity a must
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Kairos Recruitment Group
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Michael Page Sales
Black Yak Digital