Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Browns Legal Associates
CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL
UP TO £20,000
My client are a highly reputable law firm who have a new opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join their Corporate/Commercial department based in Ashford.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing full secretarial support for Fee Earner, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating Fee Earner's and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files; liaising with Fee Earner on any action required.
- To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm joining a friendly and professional office.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
NEW APPOINTMENTS GROUP LTD
Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Limited