Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Pearson Whiffin Recruitment Ltd
A rare opening for an organised and pro-active trainee based in North Kent.
My client is looking for a confident and loyal individual who is willing to work both independently and within a team. The purpose of this role is create accurate quotations and to deal with any queries for the team in a professional and friendly manner.
This is a sought after opportunity well suited to a strong A Level school leaver/graduate who is looking for a professional, office based role with longevity.
- Producing accurate quotations from architectural drawings and specific project requirements
- Liaising with customers and other internal departments to ensure project requirements are met
- Ensuring all quotations are given in a timely and efficient manner
- Carrying out any other duties as required
- Providing the team with any administration duties to support the Estimating team
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Some experience using Excel and Microsoft Office
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail - this is absolutely essential for the role
- The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- The ability to find solutions to various challenges
- Highly numerate
In taking on this Trainee Estimator role you will be joining a fun, energetic and friendly office which offers a clear path of progression and a long term career.
This would be an ideal entry level role for an enthusiastic candidate with excellent A Level grades and the right attitude!
If you feel you meet the above criteria please call Emily on today!
This role is being handled by Emily Parnell at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment