Client Support Administrator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Old Mutual Wealth
Do you have a good level of education, a flair for administration, excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to work well both within a team and independently? Then consider a move to QPCA as a Client Support Administrator. We are currently recruiting for our Chester office, starting salary based on experience, 24 days holiday and some really great benefits.
About the role
- Providing much needed support to our advisers, as well as those from other associated businesses. Delivering effective administration services in a variety of ways.
- Preparing client review/valuation packs, maintaining clients records or updating our admin and reporting systems.
- Monitor specific pipeline cases, help facilitate new business and produce relevant management information and client data as and when advisers need it.
- Good listener with great communication skills who enjoy working as part of a team but also using their initiative when the situation calls for it.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is important too, and it goes without saying that you'll need a flair for providing great customer service.
- Dependable, collaborative and not afraid to question convention, you're enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and its systems and processes is essential.
Quilter Private Client Advisers (QPCA) are part of Intrinsic, the largest financial advice network in the UK and itself part of the Quilter Group, a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.1 billion of investments and over 900,000 customers worldwide. At QPCA we provide first-class financial advice to clients across the UK. Our aim is to secure their financial future by building long-term relationships with them and giving them advice they can trust. You won't just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here either. You'll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportuni