Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Kingsgate Recruitment Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a hard worker to join a newly refurbished modern office, working as part of a small administration team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the director and his wider team with general adiminstration duties.
- Assisting in the production of reports, proposals and other outputs, through word, excel etc.
- Diary management
- Arrangement of meetings and events both internally and externally
- Managing booking accommodation, meetings, travel, venues etc.
- Liaising with clients and also wider project teams, both verbally and written.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner, redirecting calls and taking messages where necessary.
- Professional reception meeting and greeting of visitors.
- Some PA duties for a Director, such as monitoring emails, calendar, upcoming meetings/ conference calls.
- Reasonable adhoc duties as required.
- Collating and sending out company information to prospective clients.
- Assisting in compilation of news items/ blogs and updates.
- Computer skills including proven experience of Microsoft office applications
- Exceptional verbal, telephone and written communication skills
- A professional, positive and personable individual with attention for detail.
- Great organisation, ability to multi task.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver a changing workload.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous administration experience.
- Event management experience would be desirable.
- Experience with CRM software and adobe indesign packages would be ideal but not essential as training will be provided.
8.30am - 5.30pm
Holidays - 22 days plus 8 bank holidays.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Willis Towers Watson
d&t chartered accountants
Wild Berry Associates
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support