Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Cordant Contact Centre
Banking Administrator- Bournemouth
Start date: 04/02/2019
Contract: Full time- 12 months
Hours: Working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (No Weekends)
We are looking to recruit Banking administrators to work on behalf of the UK's biggest banking provider in Bournemouth. As a banking administrator you will be supporting the mortgages team with Administrative duties writing servicing.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Supporting the admin team through the process of customers mortgage plans
- Gathering documents and uploading them to internal systems
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that the applications progress smoothly
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy
- 1 year administrative experience
- All candidates must be able to pass a CRB and Credit check
- Competent on Microsoft office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work under pressure
- Able to learn new processes quickly and accurately
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Cordant People - Manchester on .
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Jobshop UK Limited