Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Huntress
My client, a global giant within the technology industry, is looking for a Business Administrator to join there team in Reading, on a 18 months contract.
Typical Day: Usually TVP based, answering emails, managing 2/3 busy diaries, booking travel, managing expenses and events, organising, prioritising and being proactive.
- Provide excellent administration support to the senior staff members.
- Contributes to smooth day-to-day running of the senior staff member's team/s by providing timely and effective administrative assistance.
- Acts as an essential group point of contact both internally and externally, demonstrating pro-activity and professionalism in all activities undertaken.
- Seek to improve existing administrative processes on and behalf of the group.
- Ensure smooth and seamless integration and management of the Manager's team, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
The role of the administrator will be to ensure that the Manager and their team operate as effectively as possible.
Experience operating in a large Corporate, preferably Sales or Technology environment
Knowledge at intermediate level of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
A minimum of 5 GSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
University College of Estate Management