Band 3 HR Administrator
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Temporary HR Administration role in Cambridgeshire with immediate start within an NHS Trust, parking on site
Your new company
An NHS Trust are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis, to support them within their busy team.
Your new role
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- To provide a full range of recruitment administrative support to staff.
- Respond to enquiries by email and over the telephone
- Manage vacancies and applicants using systems
- Liaise with managers with regards to short listing and interview arrangements ensuring all correct paperwork is produced and processed
- Prioritise workload according to demands of the department
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous office experience
- A friendly and polite telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- HR experience
- The ability to work independently yet also in a team
- Good IT and systems knowledge including Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
A competitive hourly rate working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm with parking on site, this position will require the candidate to drive to get to work or use the excellent public transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.